Francis is an experienced litigator; having litigated extensively in civil and criminal courts both at the trial and appellate levels. Francis has an undoubted interest in writing, which is evident in his numerous published works and his position as the Editor-in-Chief of Monthly Report of Supreme Court Judgments (MRSCJ).
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (LL.B)
- Nigerian Law School (BL)
- University of London (LLM)
- Dispute Resolution
- Human Rights
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Executive Director, Human Rights and Empowerment Project (Ltd/Gte).
- Member Young International Arbitration Group, UK